A Shaky Wednesday!
Hey guys, it’s the Bio Bus team again. We are going to tell you about some slippery stuff!
- We had some High School students from Frogn in Norway come and pay us a visit. We bopped around Ubud taking advantage of extra muscle to haul used cooking oil.
- We were at the Bali Spirit Festival, and will be there all week this week. We have a booth that we are sharing with Kembali. Come by for a visit!
- The Bio Bike will be ready just in time for Sustainable Solutions. It is a custom project from scratch. We are excited to present and offer rides on this one of a kind Chopper. Don’t miss it!
- Please please please fill up with our Biodiesel. Next newsletter we’ll talk more about where you can buy/rent a diesel vehicle, and more details.
- The Grease Police collected 73 liters of UCO this week!! Thanks to Taksu, Naughty Nuri’s, Fly Café, Cafe Lotus, Arang Sate Bar, The Elephant, and a local Warung.
- Please check out our website and sign our petition to ban the resale of UCO.
Thank you lovely community for all of your support! The link to our website is: