A Shaky Wednesday!
Hey guys, it’s the Bio Bus team again. We are going to tell you about some slippery stuff!
- We had some High School students from Frogn in Norway come and pay us a visit. We bopped around Ubud taking advantage of extra muscle to haul used cooking oil.
- We were at the Bali Spirit Festival, and will be there all week this week. We have a booth that we are sharing with Kembali. Come by for a visit!
- The Bio Bike will be ready just in time for Sustainable Solutions. It is a custom project from scratch. We are excited to present and offer rides on this one of a kind Chopper. Don’t miss it!
- Please please please fill up with our Biodiesel. Next newsletter we’ll talk more about where you can buy/rent a diesel vehicle, and more details.
- The Grease Police collected 73 liters of UCO this week!! Thanks to Taksu, Naughty Nuri’s, Fly Café, Cafe Lotus, Arang Sate Bar, The Elephant, and a local Warung.
- Please check out our website and sign our petition to ban the resale of UCO.
Thank you lovely community for all of your support! The link to our website is:
Hey guys, it’s the one and only Bio Bus again. We are going to tell you about something that we haven’t really reported about yet. The Grease Police! Here’s how our day went:
- We looked for new cooking oil donors.
- Then, we went to Arang State Bar, Laughing Buddha, The Elephant, Cafe Lotus, and Taksu.
- From the generous Arang State Bar we got 36 liters, Laughing Buddha gave us 18 liters, from The Elephant we we got 26 liters, Cafe Lotus gave us 18, and from Taksu we also got 18 liters. Thank you guys!
Now some other things:
- We just presented at the 2017 Hackathon in Canggu, at the Dojo.
- We also did our soap making workshop.
- Please fill your biodiesel vehicle up with our biodiesel!! For more information on where you can rent a diesel vehicle, or questions about anything, please contact Camilo or Kyle (emails listed under).
- We will be selling our new product at the next farmers market. We are currently working on the logos for our Bio Candles.
Hey guys, it’s the Bio Bus again. We would like to tell you about some things that happened this week and give you some reminders.
- We had some teachers from the Green Educators Course visit us today. They just slid right into the grease.
- The LEAP peeps are still working on our amazing Bio Bikes, and are very busy.
- We will be presenting at the UN Hackathon. We’ll leave Green School at 1:15pm on the Bio Bus, and will arrive at Dojo in Canggu at 2pm to set up. Then we’ll present at 3 – 3:30pm. Our Soap making workshop will be at 3:30 – 4:30pm, and will leave at 4:30 back to GS.
Now come the reminders!
- We just want to remind you to please sign our petition to ban the resale of UCO. The link is: Petition Bio Bus
- Also, Please fill your diesel vehicle up at our pump station!
- Please make sure to check out our Farm Stand at the Friday’s Farmers Market. We have some greasy great stuff! There will also be an opportunity to sign our petition there.
Thank you for your support and stick with the Grease!
With Andrea Mercer.
Hey Grease Girls and Biodiesel Boys! It’s the Bio Bus.
- We made a SWOT analyzation for the Bio Bus. SWOT stands for Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.
- The Bio Bike program is now being worked on full time in the LEAP program. They will be presenting this program and the Bio Bus in the 2017 Hackathon in Canggu which I will talk about later.
- We have a new intern, Ibu Dita! Welcome to the Bio Bus program!
- Last newsletter I talked about this, but there is going to be a Bio Bus roadshow featuring the play Ramayana.
- There is going to be a Hackathon next week Wednesday and the day after a soap making workshop!
- All of the products we have been experimenting with will be for sale at the GS farmers market!
- The Grease Police have been working very hard on making a poster to summarise the project.
- We have a reminder for you… Please fill your diesel vehicle up with our Bio Diesel at the only Bio diesel pump station in Indonesia. This is an amazing opportunity, and you will be able to choose a Bio Bus Bumper Sticker. We have tons of options!!
- Please go to the bio Bus office/talk to Camillo or Kyle for more information on where to rent a diesel car. Soon there will be motor cycles!!
- Our email is email@example.com
Thanks for your attention and your support!