Hey guys, it’s the Bio Bus again, and we want to tell you some of the BioMazing things we achieved this week.
- Gayatri and Jordan have been designing the Biodiesel Bumper Stickers – which, if you fill up at our Biodiesel Pump Station you will get for free (of course one of your choice) – and the banner for our Soap Carving Event. In the meantime Marein, Ibu Berlyn, Taj, Jayden, and Pak Endra have been Planning for Our Soap Carving Event – Please, please, please come!! It’s going to be super fun!! This Friday, January 27th, after assembly (3:15), High School Art room. There’s going to be a soap carving competition & workshop, and of course cold beverages to keep you company.
- Today, Camilo, Ally, Mai-rah, Sheri, Wells, Yuki, Pedro, Gaia, Quinn have been collecting used cooking oil (UCO) and signatures in Ubud. They have collected 48 liters and found 19 potential future UCO donors!! Also Pak Dan, Christian, Remi, Babette, Viva, Mara, Ananda, and Flynn have been collecting data in Lagian and were very succesful. In the meantime Gaia has been arranging the UCO pickup in Canggu.
- I think all of us are in love with the Grease Police team right now…
- Kyle and William have been making liquid soap/bar soap, and filtering glycerin. William has also been checking all wash stations for Bio Soap and bottling our Bio Soap in bottles so that you can have your hands clean anytime at Green School.
- Joey, Maxwell & Sophia have been doing the planning of our app, and also (Sophia, Maxwell and me) updating our Bio Bus website – if you havent seen it yet, please take a look: https://www.gsbiobus.org/.
- I have been making photos/videos, the blog, the newsletter, and posting them all onto social media so you can access them. (Facebook page, website, etc)
- And a very exciting thing happening is that If, Ihno, Shiraz, and Dek have been continuing making our Bio Bikes!!
- Saniy and Rahma (our 2 interns that just left), we miss you!!